Fermenting box complete, waiting for final inspection
Just wanted to pop in a quick update. We’re done with the fermenter box and ready to roll. I think I might call it the ferment-o-tron 5000.
We got our provisional letter of acceptance from WALCB, but the final two conditions haven’t been met yet because our inspector has been in training all week and I haven’t been able to get an answer via email since Monday.
I have to get a phone briefing on the liquor laws and then complete a physical inspection before the permit can be approved.
They know we want to open by Sept 1st, and they are helping in cutting it pretty darn close.
The terrible thing about all this is we can’t brew until they give the approval so everything is sitting empty waiting for the first 330 gallons of beer to flow through the fermenters. It’s driving me up the walls to be sitting here wasting so much time not being able to start the business that I’ve worked two years on building.